Vascular treatments are performed to remove blocked or diseased portions of a vein and improve circulation. When your vascular health is compromised, important organs are unable to function properly and you run the risk of a blood clot, heart attack, or stroke.
South Florida Vascular Associates has a comprehensive vascular lab that is open Monday through Friday for vascular treatments, including outpatient vascular access procedures.
Benefits of office-based vascular access:
- Decreased risk of infection with outpatient port placement
- Performed without the need for general anesthesia
- Limited side effects and downtime post-procedure
- More convenient and pleasant for patients than hospital procedures
- Convenient scheduling with procedures performed 5 days per week
Common vascular treatments:
Our goal is to match each patient with the most effective and least invasive treatment for their condition. We take into consideration certain health and lifestyle factors, and we provide the information patients need to understand their options and know what to expect before getting a vein treatment.
Talk to a vascular specialist today. SFVA is located in Coconut Creek, Boynton Beach, and Plantation, Florida. Call (954) 725-4141 or request an appointment online.