Our South Florida vascular practice focuses on minimally invasive treatments for a wide range of ailments caused by poor vascular health, disease, and cancer. Our clinics feature the most up-to-date technology to diagnose and treat problems directly in our offices.
We are located in Coconut Creek, Boynton Beach, and Plantation, Florida. Our physicians have achieved the highest level of credentials and skill in their specialty, having performed thousands of interventional radiology treatments for patients in Broward and Palm Beach County.
Our minimally invasive treatments offer the following benefits for patients:
- Majority are outpatient procedures that can be done in the office
- Performed without the need for general anesthesia
- Limited side effects and downtime post-procedure
- Performed with X-ray or ultrasound guidance
- No large incisions
- Procedures can be repeated as needed to control progression of disease
To learn more about treatments available at South Florida Vascular Associates, select from the list below or call (954) 725-4141 to make an appointment.
Dialysis Access Procedures
Men’s and Women’s Health